Monday, August 3, 2009

Cash For Clunkers?

This Cash For Clunkers program, whose bright friggin' idea was this anyhow? They want me to give up my vehicle, my truck, for $4500. I have to go into how much debt to get a new vehicle, $20,000-$30,000? What would possess me to do that? Both of my vehicles are paid off. Yes my truck gets 13 miles per gallon. But it's paid for - NO PAYMENTS.

Ok, they can have my truck. My old Dodge four wheel drive truck. I hardly use the four wheel drive. The AC doesn't work. The paint is fading in spots. Yes they can have my truck, when they pry my cold dead fingers off it!


Regards
John Crawford

AutismZone
Accokeek Computers
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews
Simple Opportunities


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: