Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stray Dogs Used as Suicide Bombers

I'm by no means an animal rights activist, a vegetarian, or anything close to really caring about animal rights. This article, however, really, hot me hard. I am the proud owner of a Siberian Husky, and I have two other mutts of questionable breed that I care for. But the thought of using a stray dog to conduct a terrorist attack is hard to swallow. Not to mention the intended target and the dogs life. What's more shocking is the extent our enemies will go to strike at us. These people are truly evil and have no conscience, no moral compass, no sense of right and wrong.

Read full article at Stray Dogs Used as Suicide Bombers

Source article: Failed Al Qaeda plot involved sewing bombs inside dogs


Regards
John Crawford

AutismZone
Accokeek Computers
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: